Our mission statement is 'To help our patients be as healthy as they can be'.
Welcome to Royton & Crompton Family Practice
Royton & Crompton Family Practice are continuing to follow the Government Guidelines on surgeries being open.
PLEASE BE AWARE: New national Coronavirus restrictions will come into force on Thursday, 5 November.
The new restrictions mean that:
- People must stay at home aside from for specific purposes, including but not limited to work, education, exercise, to attend medical appointments and to make essential shopping trips.
- People must not meet anyone they do not live with indoors, unless they are in a support or childcare bubble. You can meet one person from another household outdoors.
- Businesses such as pubs, restaurants, leisure facilities and non-essential shops will have to close.
- Places of worship will be closed, aside from for specific reasons such as funerals and individual prayer.
- People must not travel outside of their own area, aside from for specific purposes such as work and education.
For more information please visit www.oldham.gov.uk/coronavirus
With our patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get well, Keep well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition. Our aim is 'To help our patients to be as healthy as they can be'.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Each month we feed back on the results from the Friends & Family test. If you wish to complete a form this can be done online, posted in or left in reception. Friends & Family (Please note that the Friends and Family Test has been paused throughout the Covid 19 Pandemic).
(Site updated 20/11/2020)